Monday, September 14, 2009

Nana’s cooking

danceong in the rain 262

danceong in the rain 263 Sean and Annadanceong in the rain 267 danceong in the rain 268 my loving Olivia:)

 

I decided to cook, I started with thinking I will make a chicken pot pie fro lunch and some veggies, then I had extra pie shells, I thought I will make a coconut pie, then thought chocolate pies, since I am the only one who likes coconut:), I then thought well I will do more chicken and make sour cream chicken, and call the kids to come and eat, so cooking I did!! Sent them out a text and they replied what you cooking?  Jared was set on Red Lobster but when he heard I made his favorite he was here like a flash:) Tell me I do not know how to get my kids to come over:) Actually I have great kids and they are always calling or coming over, I am so thankful for a close family.  They are the love of my life, and the grand babies are so funny, I am so Blest!danceong in the rain 269  they are healthy, I pray they will all be close too!  This am I have a closing at 8:30 a.m., which danceong in the rain 258 I am glad, I woke up with a headache and this whole deal has had some major headaches so I hope it all goes well:)  Each morning I sit in my chair, that I bought my self at Lazy boy, it is a brown leather recliner and I get my lap top and stare out the window and watch the neighbors leave for work or where ever they go, this am I have GMA on, looks like we will have a LOT of rain today, guess we need it, any way thought I would post a pic of my morning view for you to share with me and some pics of lunch yesterday:)  Keep Jill in your prayers she is still so sick with Vertigo, her mother is here for a couple of days, if she is not better by middle of the week she is to go to the Dr., she cannot take anything with being PG, so pray:) well got to start my day:) Have a great day!

my morning view 001 my morning view:) love looking at my flowers:)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Lunch was great and so was dinner! So glad we got to spend so much time with you yesterday! Love you!