Thursday, September 10, 2009

head banging thursday




Cole learning to eat and drink from cup:) I gave him a few pieces of green beans and corn:) after he ate his baby food:) We went to mother and walt's and took some meals:)

Mother loved playing with Cole, he was too heavy for her to hold too long, but she just had to hold him some:)
Today started with pounding, banging, sounds of the roof falling in:) Of all days to get a new roof! I had told Sarah I would keep Cole, she had to go to class and work, and I did not realize that the roofers would show up, it was awful being here during all that, finally it started raining and they got it covered and left, thank the Lord, there was no way for lil Cole to get a nap, but he did and slept for about 2 hours then got up and played and ate dinner, I gave him a sippy cup and he loved it, it had two handles on it and he held it and drank form it:) I also let him try some real food:) He is such a good baby, he just plays and entertains him self. He is fast asleep now and Hope sleeps all night:) I cooked most of the day, I made a recipe mother loves, and her recipe:0 beefy onion noodle casserole, it is yummy, has french fried onion rings on top of it. Then made corn, green beans, pinto beans with sausages, it is a meal in itself:0 then sweet and sour chicken and rice, and of course took them fudge cake:) so that will last thru the week end. Walt ask me was I trying to fatten them up, I said yes and help with the meals:) to make sure you both eat. as you can see in the pics, mother is bones with skin over them:((( Well tomorrow is work and keeping Cole, April will help when I have to work. Gosh just saw where Kara ( 7 yr old form hot springs ) died with swine flu in just days, she was fine went to birthday party, woke up with fever then slept, woke up again with fever, they took her to er and they sent her home, they did swab her for swine flu, then she woke up with 105 fever and labor breathing, was flow from hot springs to LR and died her on Monday, the parents said this could happen to any child, that she was healthy with no health problems, so please take this serious and stay in if you are sick, and call the Dr. if you even think your child is sick. Arkansas has had five deaths this week:((( I am so thankful when Jack had it that he was treated asap with the tamiflu and had a light case, gosh keep those parents in your prayers, it is just so sad.....stay healthy and stay away from sick people:) esp. if your pregnant:) hugs and nite!

No comments: