Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My babies, well some of them:)




alicia rode with me on tour and took her own pic:) Cole,Anna,Sean






Today started early with Sales meeting, I did the meeting this am, so of course it was a fun filled meeting:) We ha so many on tour and four of them were my new listings:) YAHOOO! Then went to a Realtor's open house for some lunch, then to lunch again with two agents to talk:) and catch up with each other. Then showed property and home...was going to lay down and I was surprised by my sweet Cole and Anna and Sean and Sarah dropping, what a great surprise!! Then Jared and Jen and the girls came by and we went to endless shrimp at Red Lobster....I think Jared has a sea food lover in him:) Home and working on appointments to show property tomorrow and watching dancing with the stars...I love that show:) Well wanted to share some pics of when Anna came in from school and Cole saw her, he was soooo excited!!!! She was too:) hugs and nite!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Jared has been all over some Red Lobster lately! LOL I love that Cole gets excited to see Anna...so sweet. I hope you're feeling better!!

Love you!

Jen said...

Seriously, I think we need to do a shrimp intervention! :) Glad you guys had dinner with us! Love you :)