Tuesday, September 15, 2009

wash away Tuesday:)

It has rained and rained and rained!  I did see the sun for a few minutes today but then the drenching rain returned.  I woke up not feeling the best today, my throat is scratchy and I am hoarse. Thought I might have a fever but I didn’t, took some sinus meds and cold meds and tried to stay in, but duty called:) I had listing appointments and needed to counter a offer, which are good things but just did not feel too good:( I then showed property this afternoon and listed a home in Woodruff creek.  Have appointments tomorrow afternoon, listing and should have a closing Thursday on Trammel Road so I am doing the final walk thru tomorrow, got lots to get done and I hope it is not raining and I feel better:)  April had some friends come over, Garrett and Max and Molly and watching a movie, Steve is watching it too, I need a house with a den and living room, so we can have to living spaces:) but its sorta late to worry about that now since she is 18 and probably not be here too much longer:( but it would of been nice for tonight, Steve and I were watching a movie and quit for them:) but Steve remained in his chair to watch the movie they had with them:) Good ole dad!! picture window 003

Well I am ready for bed, hope I can sleep good and awake well:)  Nite!

No comments: