Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday and it came real fast!

I can not believe it is Sunday, seems like this week has flown by and it has for me! I went with a friend out of town and just got home this am, we had a great time, laid at the pool and I did have me some crab legs:) I am at a new place in my life with April out of school, although she does have to be at the barn at 6:00 am but Steve handles that:) thank the Lord!! I slept lat Saturday till 9:30!! and that is very late for me!! It felt so good, then watched house and Ransom which was good:0 I drove home this am, and put some chicken in the oven and pinto beans on and made tea. I am getting ready to take a nap:) Steve and April have gone to get the boat out of the water and bring it home, it is at Fairfield bay and needs to be repaired:((( GRRRRRR! Worked great till something went wrong, I think it is better just to rent them! The house is quiet and smells like some good food cooking so perfect time to kick back and snooze! Catch you later!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Sleeping in is always a plus!! :)

Have a great week.

Love you!