Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dragonfly wing



Max ( God love him) brought me this dragon fly wing, he loves to bring in bugs, anything wild, he will just study it and tell you all about it!! So I thought I would share this wing with you:)

This has been a day that started very early, went to barn to Dr. horse, which is sorta gross, this lady's thoroughbred has a fistula on his withers, which the horse is 16 hands high so it is ruff to reach:) you have to wash and scrub it out:( I cannot even believe I can do it, but I do and it has not made me gag, it is so much better and the horse is feeling so much better, he is on meds from the vet too, the owner has a broke foot and cannot do it, she is so grateful for our help and its a great feeling seeing him get well!! Then off to lurch with Sherry and Jeff Ballard, then to work and I still have two more appointments to list homes, I will be through about 9:00pm so I thought I better blog now:) Would not want you to miss the dragon fly wing!! I am so busy at work and feel so yucky, my left lung has some pleurisy in it, it has just started but I know what it is, I have had it before and it is so painful, the only way to get rid of it is rest and take some meds, so after I finish tonight if it is not better, I will have to have a heating pad and some major rest, due to the fact I cannot take the pain of it, it is the pleura n your lung, which is hair like fibers that get all jacked up and it hurts to move or breath, so you breath real shallow:) Coughing is almost unbearable, so pray for me to be bale to rest and get well, which means mr. Steve will be showing property for me this weekend, I may go with Sherry to a hotel and really rest, that is about the only way I can rest. Gotta run....hugs and nite!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm sorry to hear you're getting sick. :( Let me know if we can do anything for you, k?

Love you!