Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fast Paced Tuesday!!!

Got up at 6:00, got the fudge cakes ready and then did paper work for real estate contracts, then sales meeting, then off to my Realtor open house:) It went great, had about 50ish there and feed a lot of fudge cake and milk:))) then working some more, I am now wore out in bed, blogging and watching America's Got Talent! I am so sore fro riding yesterday, Steve said my butt came out of the saddle twice and he thought I was going off, but thank the Lord I didn't, I actually stand more in the steps when he was bucking to steady my self:) but my thighs are so sore and so are my ribs, and so are my feet, I have had on my high heel shoes ( for me ) tee hee all day and was glad to get my gown on and out of my dress clothes! Tomorrow April and I get little miss priss, Laila to come over while her big sister goes to mothers day out for the first time ever!! Jared is off so they will have a fun day! Then on Thursday I get mr. cole for a couple of hours while Sarah is in class, today I never got to see him, came home to sneak a kiss and snuggle but he was fast asleep, and I did not wake him:) Gotta go check out face book and go to sleep.....hugs and nite!

No comments: