Thursday, September 24, 2009

wrecking thursday

well today started with me going to the barn to dr. Rebel, a lady's horse, she is doing so good, about to be well:) then to walmart while I had Steve with me, got groceries and had him with me to load them and then got home and had to be at a lunch meeting so he and april put them all up:) now that is the way to do it! Had lunch at olive garden with the agents who attended the ask for action class, we had 19 people at lunch!! It was one of the best classes I have done, the agents are all top notch and added a lot to the class!! They will all be great agents! I had planned on going to the condo tonight and checking on everything there, but I had gone to Jenn's house and was coming back down Kiehl when a young man pulled out of a street, he never stopped at the sign and just pulled out into me, I swerved to try to get out of the way and sped up, but he still swiped my rear fender, only scratched my car, but I knew it would need a new fender cause it cut thru the paint so I called the police, as I stood there with the police I felt my neck and back so tense, in which I do not know how that little hit could cause that, it was like a bump, but by the time I got home I was achy all over my back even leg, so I took ibuprofen and got the heating pad out. Tomorrow I will go see my chiropractor:) he can always get me better. I am excited Jill has a baby shower this Saturday at Alicia's, can not wait to go:) I can not wait to see baby A.:) well getting ready for bed, its raining here, has been forever:) hugs and nite

2 comments:

Jen said...

I bet I know exactly where he pulled out of! There are some reckless drivers living down one of these streets over here. Glad you are ok and home safe and sound.... Let me know if you need me :)

Love you!

Jill said...

I hope you're feeling better today. I'll see you tomorrow!! :)