Friday, September 25, 2009

Fun Filled Friday




Olivia, Blake, Max, Hannah....yard work






Today started by a msg. from my dear friend Linda Apple, she lives near Rogers, she is a writer and mother of I think 6 children, I have known her since 1972 or 1973, been too long to remember:( When I ask the Lord to come in my life and change me, she was the only Christan I knew and had been taking me to church, I called her and told her, she was so excited and she immediately started teaching me the ways of the Lord, she is a astute teacher of the word and a Godly woman. Linda was coming through town to speak at a women's retreat in Hot Springs. I could of talked to her all weekend, she is such an inspiration and just a dear, dear friend:) Then I ran some errands I needed to do, got miss A and miss M some spring clothes:) and then went to office to write a offer:) then came home to my red neck daughter, Hannah and her babies working with Steve in the yard, I had to laugh, we really need to live in the country! Tomorrow is miss A's and Jill's shower, I am excited, I love baby girl things:) and I have two new ones on the way...YEA!! I will have to make them the ribbons with their name on it for the door of the hospital:) The same Dr. that delivered Alex will deliver his sweet baby girl......how neat is that?




I later had dinner with Jared and Jenn and the girls and Alicia and Bob and their children at Carino's, it was real good. Alexandria is going to the home coming dance at her school, she is growing way too fast! She is excited, she is going with some girl friends so daddy grand said she could go, April will help her get ready, I will take some pics for you. Well a big day tomorrow with the shower, the hogs game and dinner at Jared and Jenn's!! NITE and HUGS!

















No comments: