Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Different Wednesday

Today started early, I picked a friend up in Memphis and was on the road most the am then came home to my sweet Laila, Jared and Jenn came over and we went to eat at mi burrito, ate a light dinner, I am so tired, I have been dragging all day so I am getting to bed asap:) My tummy feels a little queasy, not sure why. In between all that I got a offer on one of my listings and I worked that and worked my real estate business, just did not have to meet with people today, tomorrow will be a full day, I need to find the time to cook for mother and Walt, and baby Cole will be here too, I have April and Steve who help me when I work, then I get to see and spend time with him too:)  Today Laila was a total snuggle bug all day, at first I thought is she sick? but she was fine, just cuddly with me, she even wanted me over Jenn and Jared and that is very not like her, but I loved it!! well going to bed…nite and big hugs!

No comments: