Monday, August 31, 2009

wore out monday!

Today started at six am:(((( I had so much to get done I had to start early!! But I got it all done, it has been a day of running, working and being a daughter and being a mother, April got her job at Victoria's Secret, she starts Wednesday and she is working at the barn daily at 6:00 am so she will find all about a new world and being tired:) Steve's back deal has become disconnected so he may have to have surgery again to connect it!! That is such a drag! We will know tomorrow and we still do not know about his other test, but he will call tomorrow:) Tomorrow is sales meeting then I have a meeting and work then to spend the night with mother to help her get ready for her test. I went over tonight and made her some jello and took what she will need to drink and eat tomorrow. Today was a full and could of been stressful day but I had a great day with total peace and strength for the day!! Hugs and nite!

No comments: