Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day and no labor today, just fun!






I got to get me some boots:) to be a real cow girl!












Hannah




Got us at 9:30!!!Loved sleeping in! Steve and I went to the barn and rode horses, Hannah and her family came out, Heather Lawson was so sweet to keep the two little ones for them, so they could go on a trail ride!! Apache is showing out some, so I had my daddy's saddle, in which I used to ride in all the time and felt very comfortable on him and rode it out of him, but I bet I will be sore form his bucking, he does not buck bad but just jumps up and kicks out, so its not too bad, last time we quit riding thinking something was wrong, but this time there was nothing wrong, he just thought we would quit riding again , but he learned different, he then got the right attitude and did great the rest of the day:) I was sweating like a fat pig and could not wait to jump into the pool, so we came home and went swimming! April and Owen and Brock and Sawyer were there, we went to Alicia's, they were all gone:( we had Max with us so he loved it, he rode Apache today and reined on his own and did great, I was still right there with him but he is learning so quick all about horses and is so good with them, he is so little ( 6 ) but he is not scared at all. Steve and I went to Mexico Chiquito's for dinner and then tomorrow mart to get what I need to bake fudge cakes for my Realtor's open house tomorrow, in which I hope to feed about 70 people:) then have a lot of real estate to get done!! Little Cole is coming over tomorrow while Sarah is in school, Steve will watch him, but I hope to get time to hold him and hug on him!! I will watch him Thursday:) while she is in school!! Can't wait to do that! Well best get to bed for my full day tomorrow! Nite!

No comments: