Thursday, August 27, 2009

Flowers for you today!

w kiehl 033 w kiehl 034

I love star gazer lilies and wanted to share them with you today:)  We are up early for Steve to go to St.Vincent's for his scan on his tummy, yesterday did him in, I guess valium and demoralll is some good stuff:) he slept most of the day:)  I got caught up on house work and laundry, so all is well!  April is at Sean’s, so the house is quiet and still:) My sweet son Jared came and weed eated the yard, that is something Steve can not do, his back will not let him:( so now my house is clean and the yard looks good, for this minute:)  So if the bed checker comes today, my bed is made:)  never understood why making your bed is so important, but was trained to make it with no creases in the covers:)  not that important to me anymore, but it is made today:)  Jill had a good visit with Dr. yesterday so our little baby and Jill are doing great!  Jenn will find next moth what she is having:) she is looking pregnant now:)  This afternoon I get to keep Cole, Sarah has class today:) so of course I will try to get a cute picture for you!!  Well I pray you enjoy your day and I am going to do that too!! HUGS!

w kiehl 032

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love the flowers... I meant to say something the other day about how pretty they were. :)

Take care of your hubby and let me know if I can help you guys in any way! Love you!!!

Jill said...

Let us know what they say about Steve today, k?

And if Jared ever can't help with the lawn, let us know. Alex loves to work in the yard. People think I'm kidding when I say that, but he really does. Our lawn looks awesome! :)

LY!

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Veddy interesting that Alex "loves to work in the yard..." Mine is deplorable!! I guess I'll tackle it this weekend.

Waiting on pix you promised of Cole. C

Anonymous said...

my most fave flowers!!!!! love you both!! -ab