Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hopping Wednesday!

  cole 014

Today started early with Sean setting off our alarm, of course I can not see without my glasses to get it turned off:( and then I do not even know how to do it right, but I did get it off after Steve and April jumped out of bed! :)  I really enjoyed them spending the night, Anna and I got to lay in bed and talk and she studied her science for her test this morning.  I taught her a new way to study since she is not likening it, you play like you are the teacher and sit up you stuffed animals and talk to them and ask them the questions on your paper, of course you answer them too:) she loved it and learned her work well, I bet she makes an A!  Sherri is having problems with her not wanting to study and Sean was saying he would come there and spank her if she did not start to study, this is a much better way with no spankings and fun!  So I hope they will let her do it at home:) Cole was a sweet heart this am, he just smiled and laughed!  I am sitting in the Drs. office while Steve gets his throat and stomach scoped, he is not having too many problems but has to have this due to the meds he takes and the meds he has had in the steve 001past when he had such a bad leg infection years ago.  SO I am here with him, then next Wednesday I bring my mom for a colon scope and then Steve does that next month. yuck! gotta run and get him home and then work:) hugs

3 comments:

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

dont you know he will love that pic, he was asleep:) but knew I was taking it;) his test showed he had old food in his tummy that should of not been there so another test tomorrow at St. Vincents out patient...know he is gonna love that:((((

Jen said...

Bless his heart (and yours!). Let me know if you need me to do anything or help you at all!

Love you!

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

What a sweet "family" post. And yes, I enjoyed the pictue of Steve-O! He shoudl love having it published on the worldwide web!