Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Joe's Crab Shack Birthday, Shell Island, Beach











We are having a great time, we went to Shell Island today, the water was clear and we stayed in the shallow part so the kiddos could enjoy snorkeling, the older ones went out by a barrier and saw colorful fish and lots of little creatures:) You would not believe our experience of renting the boat, we got on the pontoon and realized the chair for Steve to sit in to drive was broke, now this would normally be no big deal to change boats, but we had loaded several ice chest for lunch and drinks and snacks, and our personal belongings, but most important it was hard for me to step up two feet into a boat much less to get off, but I did:0 Then we are on our boat waiting to leave and this other boat pulls out and he does not stay in neutral but bolts backwards the forward and ran into our boat motor and hits the one Mark is driving too!! SO here we go again, we get unloaded off that boat and get on the third boat!! this time it is the charm! The day was sunny and totally a Florida sun shining day! The water was clear and cool, some spots were real warm! We had a six hour day fun in the son and now I am home in my room watching TV and blogging, the rest have gone to eat:) I had soup and Steve had a Hamburger and we are totally cool with staying in:) I hope I am not so sore I cannot move tomorrow from all of today:) We did do Joe's Crab Shack last night and this time, they put a cape around Steve and Victoria and gave them a stick horse to run around the tables as they sang Happy Birthday, as usual Steve did it:0 What a daddy grand!! I have it on Video for you:) hugs and nite! sry the video would not load will try later:)

1 comment:

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

A Stick Horse!! Be Still My Heart!! I assume you took photos...C