Sunday, August 2, 2009

A new week!

Well I had a great week with two listings and three offers:) and no JP the Trammel road has not sold, several offers on it but none have worked out:( This week started with Alicia letting us know after Jack's birthday party they he had swine flu, he went in the dug out at the Texas rangers game and two players had it! How weird is that! He was not real bad sick though, he did run a fever and had a headache and by Tuesday he was better, he did take the tamiful and so did her whole family, the CDC called her Dr. on Tuesday and said it was the real thing:0 so we all have tamiful to take. I decided to wait on taking it in my family because of the hard side effects, I have the script and if we need it can get it filled. My thought is why make my self sick with the tamiful and then if i get the flu i will be sick again, so with my medical decree in tact, that is the decision I made, I did call Susan Averitt and run this past her:) there are so many different Thought's on this, I am not sure they even know how to treat it! a lot of different opinions out there. So far all is fine and no one else has got sick:) I am getting excited about our vacation, alicia and her family and hannah and her family and april bivens and brock and us are all going to be in florida staying in the same condo resort, we have different condos but will do a lot of faimly thing together, I wish sometime all my children could go at the same time, it would be so much fun!! I am so ready fro the beach!!

I went this weekend to Tupelo Miss and got a fill in my lap band, I will be more restricted on what I can eat and will get the rest of this weight off! I was not sure I wnated to do it before vacation but decided nothing taste as good as healthy feels:) ok so maybe it does!! that is why I went before vacation! I am staying in a hotel now waiting to see how I can eat, so far its perfect, will be home in am, I do this so if I have a problem I can go right back to the nurse who do the fill, you have to test it by drinking and eating, its back to baby bites and small drinks:) The nurse who did it for me has had the surgery with the same dr. I did and she is great, she got it the first time, it took dr. L about six or more needles in the tummy to get it and he had the xray showing him where the port was..............I was all bruised! So I was not going back to him:( the drive is worth it, plus she is $250.00 dollars cheaper, she is only $100.00. So I am just getting ready to take s Sunday afternoon nap:) I will miss church again tonight, and I was looking forward to it, but afraid to leave not knowing for sure I can eat:) or get food to go down. SO much for that:)) I hope all have a great week and get to do something nice for your self this week, treat your self to something you want and only you can give your self....so what would that be???? nap time so nite!

No comments: