Wednesday, August 12, 2009

home cooking nite:)




cute pic of Hannah and mark:) and me putting up left overs for everyone's condo:)






Peanut Butter pie, Amy made:) yummy














rolls, black eye peas, corn, mac and cheese, chicken and dumplings for a army! all comfort foods and starch!! YUM YUM!!

































Today we just chilled, did not getting the sun, we shopped some and then I cooked, played dominoes and now we are all stuffed and ready for bed, going to beach in am early and lunch at Margaritaville:) nite





3 comments:

Rhonda Rae said...

i can not belive how skinny hannah is getting. she looks so tiny in that pic. wish i was there i love me sum of ur cookin i remember the 1st time i spent any time at ur house was 2 new years days ago and you made chicken @dumplins and black eye peys they have been my fav ever since. I need u to send me the recipe again so i can make a batch ive beencravin them and that sour cram chicken stuff like crazy l8ly

Jill said...

I bet April B is in heaven after this meal!! :) It all looks delicious...you're a good mama!!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Jill...you so I know I was!!!! my two fave things that she makes AND peanut butter pie...oh my! I'm going to have to diet for real when I leave here. It was a wonderful meal!!!! Thanks Aunt Linda and Uncle Steve (any Amy for the pie)!!!! -AB