Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thankful Tuesday!

flight 027  Had sales meeting and property tour, I had two homes on the tour and they showed well and got good comets:) I then went to lunch with my dear friend Pam Cupples at my Favorite place, Olive Garden, we got to catch up, its been a while since I have seen her. I then came home and was surprised with Sean and his family and Jared and his, Sean cooked out and we turned it into a family deal, Alex and Jill could not come, Jill was so tired and swollen, Alex said he had just talked to her and she sounded so tired he could not even call and ask her, in which I totally understand, she is very pregnant!! and needs to rest more:)  Then I wrote and got the offer accepted on my listing on Trammel! YEA!! thank you Lord!  Now I am excited Cole and Anna and Sean and Sarah are spending the night:) yea!  Anna is in the Jacuzzi tub having a good time with some little duck soaps that make bubbles:)  Well I got a new camera so the picas are back:) hugs and niter!flight 031

1 comment:

Jill said...

Look at those sweet babies!! I hate that we missed it. He didn't ask me if I wanted to come over. Bless his heart, after last night he was probably scared to - it was a hard day on this pregnant body...I was in tears.

Love the pics...give Cole a kiss from Aunt Jill. I haven't seen him in forever!