Thursday, August 20, 2009

Home and in my own bed:)

After a long,long drive I am home and I have my little Cali dog:) I am sitting in my bed, eating taco bell and watching police stories and ready to go to sleep:)  I like it better when we drive part one day and the rest the next!  It rained and rained coming home, Steve drove all they way.  We stopped at a Shell to get gas, AFTER we pumped gas in our car, 30 gallons, and Mark pumped gas in their car, we saw a wrecker pulling a corvette on the car hauler and then had a 240Z ( new) pulling it too, with the cab totally full of people, then the man next to us at a pump, had a black newer sub and his car would not start, the cars being towed had just bought gas, then there were two others cars broke down in the exit drive……………needless to say they had bad gas, all of them had premium, thank the Lord we had regular and our gas was ok, Steve and Mark drove the cars around for a little before we took off again.  The station just kept letting people buy gas is what was so stupid! The people were all upset, I would have been too!  If your wondering how I can eat and type and watch TV all at the same time, I can’t:) so I am getting off line and eating:) nite !

1 comment:

Jen said...

Welcome home! Can't wait to see you guys!!!!