Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday and Beautiful!

Today was so nice, only 82 with a breeze!! and sunny! I went on a listing appointment and looked at some land and shop I have listed with a man on Hwy. 107, his tenant moved out and left the shop a huge mess! Then showed property and wrote a offer:) I needed to go to the store but Jared called and we met him and Jenn and the girls for Mexican food, I missed them so much, Laila just smiled the whole time, she sat by me. Peyton never seems to get jealous, I always try to be careful because I have always held her first and sat near her, when we left I got her and held her, she is just too sweet!! She can talk so much now and Laila is learning, she can say basket ball....of course Jared will have his girls talking sports, they all, including Jenn love sports!! SO I am home and tied and ready to get to bed, Steve is already there:) We may visit a new church for Sunday morning, and I can not believe it but I will actually get to go to Journey church tomorrow night, they only have Sunday evening services now, so I am needing a Sunday am service for me, so we are looking:) I have not seen Alex and Jill in forever and I miss them. well off to bed...nite!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

We miss you too. :)

Love you!

Jen said...

It was so good to see you last night. I know we all missed you, especially the girls! You could tell by the way they lit up when they saw you! Love you!!!

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Linda, I can't believe how little ones grow, can you? Time is so marching on. (Cliche, I know, but apt) Sounds like you're back in the swing after vacation! C