Monday, August 3, 2009

Hard working Monday

Today was full of all kinds of real estate!! Barry is gone and he totally takes the pressure off at work, so I was in office most of day till late and did get almost caught on my work and helped others with theirs:) Today it is not raining and it is a Tuesday!! I will enjoy property tour and staying dry:) Its a full day, actually this is Monday night at 11:15 but when I came home I was so tired I went to bed and got up now and it feels like it is Tuesday already:) I have been thinking about this blog which is a daily journal for me and I want to make it more then that, I am just not sure how to go about that:) I may think of some topics and blog about them:) well I am off back to bed for the rest of the night. Since I have had my fill I have not ate much and can for sure tell I need my liquid vitamins!! I will start tomorrow with them, only two more days till vacation!! YEA!!!!

1 comment:

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

How in the hell do you get almost caught up? I've never even gotten close. As for your blog...just keep writing. I always look to see if you have posted. C.