Sunday, August 30, 2009

Halailuya Sunday




Albie the barn horse, we will put some weight on him:) he has raced for a year and only been stalled with a blanket so he looks ruff from being left here and not have the food he needs. The barn owner has called and called the owner, she can not afford to feed him what he needs and he has been being fed what the other horses eat, but its not enough:) so we are getting the people at the barn to chip in and help feed him:) may try to ride him:)
























Ok so its not spelled right!! I know that:)) but I like it that way:) Today started off with Steve and April going to the barn and to meet me at church at Mercy Cross, we haven't been there in seven years, so I went and they did not show up! They worked and it took longer then they thought:) but Kay was there and Sherry Maxwell came too, it was really good, God has done many wondrous things in that church since I have been there. The msg. was good and Scott is a very anointed preacher, lots of wisdom for his young years. I had planned to go to my church tonight at Journey and got tied up at the barn, some came out to ride Apache today and it took longer then I had expected, after we left there we went to mi burrito and of course I could not eat much:((( but from the pics you will see I am still losing weight which is my gaol, I have to keep telling my self that! I had a great open house on a Little Rock condo, hope I might have a buyer, have to follow up with them!! I am tired and ready for bed but feel I may have ticks on me from the barn, its a mental thing, I found one tiny ittybitty seed tick on me and that is all she wrote!! Enjoy the pics! I Have a early appointment tomorrow and then appointments all day so that is a good thing!! hugs and nite!

No comments: