Thursday, August 27, 2009

two post in one day:) bargains galore for me:)

A's shoes and tutu! Alex and Jill's little baby girl, when she gets here in November:)


Max working in the yard, he had on head phones:)






William Cole Averitt, at the Drs. office, he had to get five shots today:((( this was before the shots:)














Today went good with Steve's test, we will know the results tomorrow, I found some major bargains at St. Vincents gift shop while I was waiting on Steve:) Men are so different, when he got up this am, I said gosh you look swollen, he said to me "where?" now a woman would know, its her right index finger or her eye lids or her ankles......LOL! Then I met Sarah at the Drs. office with Cole, she had to be at class and they had not called her back yet, so I got to do what I said I would never do again and hold him while he got FIVE shots! This time I did no cry like before, just teared up.....he came home and ate peas for lunch and took his bottle and slept the whole time Sarah was gone, he is such a good baby. Then started cooking, I cooked, black eyed peas, squash, creamed potatoes and gravy and meat loaf with sliced fresh tomatoes and rolls! I also fixed a huge pot of vegetable soup with stew meat, I gave some to Jenn to take home and taking my mother some and a friend who has cancer and I have some:) I love soup! I have one more container full if someone wants it:) Then to my surprise, Jared and Jenn came by to bring me dome of my dishes, they were on their to eat at Benihanna's, I said the girls can stay here and eat and Jared said Peyton will probably want to go with them, she loves eating there, well he was WRONG:) they both wanted to stay with me, so we had a fun time:) In between all this I have worked today, Steve actually showed property for me too:) and I blogged twice today:) I have got all my sensory needs met and my nurturing need met today:))) If I could I would stay home and have grand babies over and cook and clean all the time:) of course I would wear out and wish I was at work......I am ever so thankful because I do love what I do, so it makes my work fun and I can sometimes be in control of my time:) Sometimes I can't because buyers and sellers are top priority if I want to make any money:) nite and hugs!

















1 comment:

Rhonda Rae said...

pick me pick me i want sum soup. You no i love me some mrs linda cookin. Its a good thing i can not cook like you or id have been gainin alot more lbs then i have, Russ lol at me all the time becuz lately if im not cravin one thing u make its another lol