Monday, August 24, 2009

Marvelous Monday!!

Yesterday was a great day and I am praying today is too! Yesterday we visited a sm. church fro sunday morning and went to our churh that only meets on sunday night, it has been awhile since I have been able to go sunday night so I was happy to get to go and it was a great message on spiritual warfare and faith. After church we went to dinner with Alex and Jill, we went to my favorite place Olive Garden:) I enjoyed my time with them, it has been forever since I Have seen them:( and I got to pat the baby!! :)) I did get a nap in yesterday and dreamed I was in the ocean and April was there on a wave runner and I was on some type of float that was way to small and I drifted out and a shark was near me, so I was trying to stay on the float and not move at all so the shark would not feel me, I had remembered sharks can hear and feel a person's heartbeat almost a mile away....so I was glad to wake up!! I then went to the store, in which I needed to do, we had nothing in the house, I cleaned it all out when we went on vacation, except for a five pound bad of red potatoes and you could smell them when you walked in the door....UGH!!! I am off this am early have a nine o'clock appointment and several more today........but I think I am ready for it! I did get the listing that I went on Saturday, they told me yesterday!! YEA!! That was a answered prayer! Well off and running...I pray we all have a peaceful, Lord Blest Day!

1 comment:

Jill said...

It was good to see you guys and get to visit with y'alls tan-selves. :) Love you!!