Thursday, August 6, 2009

ALMOST VACATION............YEA

Well I did get a new lap top and believe it or not it does something where the page goes out by these lines coming up, then if you turn it upside down it quits!! I guess I will take it back AFTER putting what I need on it! Life is full of bumps right now, little ones but still frustrating! It is going to be a hot humid day here in Arkansas and I have lots to get done today:) Have three inspections I need to finish up and list a home tonight:) Then here comes the beach, by the way I have a house sitter and alarm if someone is reading this who does not need to be:) Today is Steve's birthday!! Nothing planned but just thankful for his birth, he is a wonderful part of my life! In Florida we go to Joe's crab shack and Steve and Victoria have birthdays together and they do a big ordeal at Joe's, last year Steve had to put on a hula skirt and dance around! of course all the grand kids and kids loved this!! well got to get things done! hugs

1 comment:

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Okay, if there is a hula repeat, we expect pictures! C