Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Coming Home………but ready:)

Well after being on the beach all day yesterday we were too tired to pack up and leave:) but for sure in the am we are on our way, we have packed up and now getting ready to go out to eat one last time, then to bed and up early, we are leaving about 5ish I think:) at least we will try too:)  You know April will love that:) She will never even wake up:) I am ready for work and already have appointments for Saturday so back in the saddle for me:)  Got a lot to get done and I am ready for it, for right now:) for those who wondered if I was coming home, the answer is yes, UNLESS I win the Florida Lotto tonight at 10:00pm, then I am paying off all my babies debt and we will take a really big family vacation and bring all the in laws too, so my D-I-L’s will have the help they need:) and their momma’s with them:)  Its fun dreaming!! hugs to all and see you soon:)

1 comment:

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Love those lottery dreams! Glad you had a great vacation. C