Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday nite movie:)


Today started early, although it did not need too! I woke up at 6ish and could not go back to sleep, so I lay there and pray and think about things with the Lord, then get up:) I had some work to do today and closed a loan. Then do some errors and went to see my friend recovering form cancer and took her some soup and corn bread, her name is Edwanda Ware and she is doing quiet well, she looked so much better then she had!! The went to see Rachael Reisman, she had a healthy baby boy today:) Saw her mother my dear friend Becky Hale, was good to see them all and for sure hold a new born baby:)) never gets old for me! Then Sherry Maxwell and I went to the movie and saw Julie and Julia, it was a good movie, sry Jill, we can see another one next week:) the traveler's wife, Sherry is not ready to see that one yet but April wants to see it:) We had a big popcorn and lemonade and movie ticket and it was 18.50 just for me and that is senior citizen price!! Can you believe that?????? Well I am home and ready for bed, so nite!!

2 comments:

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

I loved that movie! But you know me and food--and blogging! C

Jill said...

I also want to see Post-Grad! See if April wants to see that one next week. :)