Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Gone Coastal!


Some accuse me of staying too long on vacation....now you tell me, how long is too long when your on vacation???????????We have decided to come home, I think tomorrow:) but no promises:) We have had such fun and a much needed vacation, I am already booking for next year:) If you book when your here then if prices go up next year, you get it at these prices, so we are looking to see where to go and where to stay or come back here. I hope next year Jared and his family or Sean and his or Alex and his can stay with Steve and I, if it is here they will have two bedrooms that are private for them and their bath and we and April will have ours, that was the best floor plan for a large family to stay in, everyone has their privacy and space:) so Boys if you read this let me know if you want to room with us, first come, first serve:) of course the girls will be upset:) but we have actually stayed with both of them and their family's this year, now we are with Hannah and Mark and babies, so I have cuddled with Olivia and Blake a lot:) even Max has let me cuddle him:) and I got all sorts of hugs and kisses with the Haley's, Jack is a cuddle bunny in the morning:) of course the girls are more into laying in bed and talking, one thing Victoria likes to do is rub my feet:) I sure wish I Had some pics to share but my camera is sick still, it did not fix its self! I almost bought another one at walmart, BUT I do not want to have to learn a new one, so I am taking mine to before to get fixed and if I can't get one just like it, AGAIN, this will be the third one, the first one got lost:( so I got the second one for my birthday. I really like it. Well off to the last day at the beach, then out to eat one last time here and then cleaning,packing and leaving.....oh my....will we really do it????? if not then so be it:) hugs

2 comments:

Jill said...

How nice to go on vacation, not knowing when you will come back! LOL

If you do come home today...be careful!

Love you

Anonymous said...

coming home in am for real:)