Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wacky Wednesday:) MY DON"TS

Had a great day, got my four plex offer accepted! Got a offer on my new listing! Writing a offer in the am at 9:00 and going on listing appointment at 10:00am!! Today we had class on regulation Z, sounds like to me if the mtg. companies and title companies will do their work right all will be fine on closings, but if they don't then there is trouble:) such as a late closing!! Bout nothing new...now calm down mtg. friends and title friends:) if the shoe fits where it, if not don't!!
As you can see work is real busy! I am tired and ready for bed, so NITE!! and HUGS!


One other thing:) a blog deal:)

Things I don't do:)

I don't take orders well
I don't make my bed
I don't like a budget
I don't eat liver
I don't wear much make-up

Now what are your five things you don't do!!!

No comments: