Monday, June 1, 2009

Pushing my self Monday

well all night my stomach hurt,made me wonder if it was my pancreas, I have never had stomach aches before so I am not sure. But it hurt most of the night, I have not drank or ate much today, I had some broth at 11:00am and it did ok but when I drank some soup tonight it made my stomach hurt so go figure!! I cannot even think of having a problem with my pancreas, it was the worst pain I have ever had and I was the sickest I have ever been, so I have prayed a lot today, when I would have the stomach contractions ( what it feels like ) and then low cramping so who knows, but I have felt weak today. I did get out and walk and it is so hot to walk, may have to walk on the walker in the house, I do not like hot:) Had a closing today that will end up being tomorrow the interest rate was wrong on the paper work, I drug my self to the closing too:( but life goes on. I am going to bed early tonight and hoping I feel better tomorrow! Max graduates kindergarten in the morning, so I will be there in stead of sales meeting, I hate to miss sales meeting but Max only does this one time in his little life:) and life of the grand babies are precious!! baby Cole came over fro about a hour today, he slept most of it, by the way April did well her first day at work!! Way to go April, although I am not too keen on her using my kitchen table as her work place, that will have to change, they have left all the paper work put on it all day and it is still there for tomorrow and the table checker could drop by and my table would not be perfect:) Priorities! NITE!!

2 comments:

Rhonda Rae said...

does she need a desk russ and I are sellin ours

Jill said...

I hope you feel better soon. If it doesn't go away, go to the doctor, k?

Love you,
Jill