Thursday, June 18, 2009

secrets..........hum

Sorry I have not blogged daily, I have had some time that I needed for down time. I cannot tell you now but will once I am finished with it, what is going on with me, just know for now I am having some down time. But I am keeping up with everything in pics and notes so I can tell you all about it! When I can tell about it, for now it is a secret:)
Steve just left to go chow a church we have for sell, hope he sells it! I have two listing appointments one Friday and one on Monday so that is wonderful! We are going to the condo tomorrow for the boys and their wife's to come down and they are playing in a golf tourney at FFB, me and the ladies will hang out. It is so hard for me to keep a secret....its killing me not to tell so I will quit blogging before I tell it!! Maybe I can post it on Monday....well see, there is a time frame on my secret:) nite to all

4 comments:

Jill said...

I know, I know....YOU'RE PREGNANT!?? ;)

Rhonda Rae said...

lol Jill u crack me up. Tho I said to myself What one of them crazy averitts is preggers now lol. ANd y do u have to tease me I just h8 not bein in on the loop. Im fine with it till i no there is a secret then It drives me crazy till i find out lol. So now ill be lookin forward to seein what it is lol

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

YOu are so funny! We'll be watching to see what this secret is...in the meantime, rest. No rule says you must write every day. Most people do well to write weekly! C

Anonymous said...

that is funny Jill!!! :) ab