Tuesday, June 9, 2009

now I know where my Monday is...its today!

Today started early and fast, had sales meeting and then property tour, I had to go to a four plex I have listed and get the keys straight, in which I did, only to lose one of them in the process, which I had, because I had opened the door with it, so after much looking and giving up and praying, I thought ok, I will ask the renter for another one, which is never a easy thing for a renter to comply with:( but I thought and retraced my steps and decided it had to be in the car since it was no where else, the part I have not said is when I got in the car to go get some keys made for the units I dropped the key box and they scattered on the concrete, I found them all but one ) so when I got in my car I looked every where and finally found it way up under my seat, so I was frustrated but happy! I had all but one, I had knocked on that renters door and tried the key I had to no avail, so I went to fullers on Main street in downtown LR :((( and got the key I needed made. I no more then got them in the box and had left on my way to the office for a broker meeting when the renter of that unit called and wanted me to come back and have one made from her key, she was home when I was knocking but tired! I promptly ask her could she run down to fullers on main and have one made, she said me??! I aid yes, I was just there and they did a great job.. so then she called and said she found a extra key and would leave it for me, so I went back there after the brokers meeting and put it in the loc box, so now all keys are there!! The day was some what frustrating with work too, but I will not go into that:) Drove to Pine Bluff after that, had a appointment and was then going to the outlet mall or gap outlet and was told by my miss Alicia it has been closed for two years...lol... so I came back to little rock and ate at Coppers Grill , out side with Sherry Maxwell and it was very relaxing and peaceful and the Cesar Salad was soooo good but the best was the home made onion rings!! So my Monday was peaceful but my Tuesday felt like a Monday for me....hope your day was easier!! Steve is at Jared's watching a ball game and eating bachelor food since Jenn is in mtn. home. April is at Sean and Sarah's helping with Cole today, Sarah had a class she has to be in, I will watch him tomorrow and dread it cause he has a Dr. appoint with Dr. Wilson for his shots and I have to take him....I will cry with him, I hate those shots for babies. Well its been a long day so I am Going to bed early and hope I stay asleep.....nite! By the way for those who do not know Little Rock, downtown can be quiet unsafe, esp. where I was, so that was nerve racking too:)

No comments: