Sunday, June 21, 2009

sleepy sunday

Well, I have had sinus stuff with my eyes watering and nose running and just that yucky feeling today, but never fear I rested in bed most the day watched two movies and then went to dinner and had Lobster, Cesar salad and baked potato, it was soooooooo good and for desert a chocolate covered strawberry! then came back to watch more movies with my bff sherry maxwell. Steve and the kids came home from the condo and went to Alicia's to swim and end a great father's day. I missed them:) but felt to yucky to join in the fun. Father's day is a great day to remember good memories of my daddy, he was killed in a const. accident in 1973, so I told him happy father's day via Jesus:) Then on Saturday I took Walt the book Kite Runner and the movie Australia, Walt has mellowed in his years, he always felt threatened by my sister and I but now I think love has conquered his heart!! He is a unique man has been a father figure to me longer then my daddy, its wired some of life's changes. You just never know what tomorrow brings. I pray it bring a great day for you full of many blessings, just do not be to busy to see them:) nite!

No comments: