Saturday, June 20, 2009

restful Saturday

well today was quiet, I was home alone, if you read yesterday's post that was a good thing for me and any one around me;) I woke late for me about 7:30am, just read and looked a face book:) then went and did some real estate things I needed to do and then went with my friend Sherry just hanging out. I can not wait to tell you my secret, I am soooo excited about it, I hope I can tell it Tuesday!! I will know on Monday if I can tell it:) anyway got caught up on real estate things and ready fro a full week:) I have our ribbon cutting in the LR office this Tuesday, it is doing great we opened our Pleasant Ridge office in January and we are doing great and have some great agents!! That is exciting for Steve and I!! Now I am looking for a flip house to but so pray I find one:0 I am on my way to bed:) hugs and nite!

1 comment:

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

You are such a tease--have us all curious! If you find that cannot tell this secret, you'll just have to make one up because we're all watching for it! Glad you got some "down time." Sometimes nothing else will do! - C