Saturday, June 6, 2009

Another Grand Baby:) YAHOOO!

I got up early and did some things fro Jared and Jenn fro a surprise:) by the way I am not sure I have said on my blog that they are expecting their third child in Feb. about the 13th! This was not planned, remember when the girls spent the night with me????? well now you know my method to my madness!! I like everyone in the same boat as me:))) They are shocked and excited about it. Some have said may be they will have a boy, but they made such pretty sweet girls, another girl will be fine too!! While they are out of town, I am bringing the mail in and yesterday I just laid on their couch, their home has a real peaceful spirit of the Lord, I just chilled and had some quiet time, Jared called me and he ask what I was doing, I said laying on your couch:)) Then I Invited Steve over to watch a movie on his wonderful TV, then Alicia came by, she was hurting and grieving about her dear friend getting a divorce after 26 years of marriage. Then Bob came to get her, during that I need to write a offer so we decided to come home;) but I would not have had it nay other way!! Today I came in my room and Max wrote me and Steve a note and had pick some sm. hydrangeas and laid them on our pillows, it was so sweet, he wrote these flowers are for you, i love you max, his writing is getting so good, I could read it and make out all the words and some were spelt correct....like I would really know:)) That just made my day!!! Grand Babies are Gods way of saying thank you for raising the children he gave us and not leaving them along the side of the road when they are teen angers!! SO now I will have 12 grand babies as of today! Then the rest of the day I showed property and will write a offer tomorrow, I have written three offers in three days! YEA! my little Hercules ( Alicia) has 16 deals in closing, that amounts to over two million and she has done that in 30days! that is really mind boggling when your re working with that many people and have that many closing and still showing property and working your listings, its almost too much but she is handling it like a pro! In the fact she is a pro!! You go Alicia, mater of fact she gave me the buyer I worked with today, see it did pay off to get her into real estate! I am home and we are going to watch our movie Austria tonight, so best go! NITE!!

2 comments:

Jen and Jared said...

Thanks for getting our mail and taking care of things around the house... and thanks for watching the girls that night ;)

Love you!
Jen

Anonymous said...

love your blog aunt linda!! and congrats to jared and jenn--wow!!!!! :) ab