Friday, June 19, 2009

yes I do, no I don't,.....what ever!

ok, I have had a very frustrated day, due to my own doings, that I can not tell about yet. I did list a nice home today and glad about that. I am not going to the condo with the crew because I do not feel too good, so I stayed home. Steve, April, Sean and his family and Alex and Jill went, the boys play in a golf tourney tomorrow, Jared will drive up in the morning, it is too hard on Jenn with the girls, I had plans of totally catering to them all with good meals and some baby sitting so they could go to the pool, but the best of plans some time do not work out:( so I am home alone and really need to be:) its safer that way for me and my family:):) if you get my drift!! You know the saying if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!! Not that I not happy just frustrated. I took some medicine for sinus so it will make me drowsy, till then I will read a good book and enjoy the quiet house:) I miss everyone though:( see what I mean, I cannot make my mind up on what to do, but guess it should be made up unless I get in the car and go on to the condo! I would blame all this on hormones but I think they are ok:) Ever have one of those days, you do not know what you want to do and you really do not feel like doing anything but you do not want to be left out???????????????? go figure!! It will not be long before I share my surprise with you, probably I can Tuesday!! For now its me and Cali, she is snoring and I am sitting in my chair looking for a movie to watch. hugs to all and nite!

2 comments:

Jill said...

We're heading to Cafe Klaser now. We'll miss you this weekend! Feel better.

Love you!

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Oh, yes, I have had the "push-pull" feeling! It is frustrating to you and to all around you! Just try to relish the time alone. Am waiting to hear about this surprise thing! C