Wednesday, June 17, 2009

monday,tuesay

Guess I am blogging down on my blog:) I did not have much time to blog and still not too much today! Monday my brothers Heart Cath went well, he has some new blockage and his stints he had put in 10 years ago are good, he can be treated with meds. so that is great news...thank you for praying!! Now keep my sister in your prayers, she has run herself ragged with her best friends son's wedding and on top of that she has the coughing crud that is going around, she is totally exhausted so she will rest fro a few days, pray she can!! I am a little under the weather right now so Steve is picking up my load for today so I can rest:) I love him being able to help me!! April is helping Sean And Sarah with Cole while Sarah is in class this week, April loves to go stay with them, she loves all the out doors things they do, such as fish, look for wild animals.....eeeeekkkkkk! Not me! She and her boyfriend Nathan are a couple now, he talked to Steve to see if he could date her! He is a terrific young man and loves the Lord, which makes a big difference! Well going to go back to bed and rest, I too am tired from a hectic weekend of worked, so today is my day off, between you and me:) hugs

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hope you feel better soon! Also praying for Jimmy Papa & Auntie Kay.

Love you!

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

You don't fool me with your sissified "eek" act...you're equal to any "wild animal" hunt! Rest up! Thanks for the post. I love keeping up with your family through this blog. Tell Kay to get rested, too. -C