Sunday, June 7, 2009

Long Hot Sunday!


I talk about my Grand Babies all the time, I was in Maumelle today and went to Wyatt's grave, this is my first born Grand son, he was born prematurely and never lived. You know it is heart breaking to lose a baby or Grand baby but God was so good to see us through that hard time. My daddy has a grandson in heaven that he can see after, I know he loves that!! The neat thing is we will all be together someday with the redemption that Jesus gave me and my family!! Thank you Lord for seeing us through our hard times and thank you that you never let go us!! In Memory of William Wyatt Averitt April 1, 2001
Today started with me tired because I went to bed at 8:30 and I think my body thought I was taking a nap and got up at 11:30 and could not go back to sleep till 4:00am!! Then up early, I was going to try to go to church but went and showed property and wrote a offer!! YEA!! I showed in Mayflower and Maumelle, when I was in Maumelle I went to Wyatt's grave, and I wanted to share it with you, hope its not depressing to you, it is a story of God's Mercy and Grace when you most need it and God was so faithful to all of us in that dreadful time. After writing a offer I went to Kroger's and got groceries so miss April can cook this week, I just decided to go when I could and then she can go next week:)) I did get me some crawl fish and will sit down to eat them in a few minutes!! I ate three and oh my gosh they are so good, I did not know you can buy them fresh and cooked here but you can and they are wonderful!! My house is clean and quiet, April has gone to spray the horse down for fly's and ticks and Steve is out working on the boat with the beach boys music playing, makes me want to go to Florida right now!! I am not sure I can wait till August, may have to take a trip sooner:) I have worked most the weekend and will have a full days till Wednesday, then it will be a little easier schedule:)) Hugs to all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

august will be here before we know it and I can't wait!!!!! we are blessed to be able to go and to have such a great fam to enjoy it with!!!! love your post and love you!!!!! ab

Jill said...

We'll miss Florida this year...but definitely starting back next year when we have the baby with us! :)

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Loved your bittersweet post! I think it illustrates how important family is--Wyatt may not have been able to be an active part, but he is a part of that magic circle. I think it is wonderful that you continue to honor that. Love, Cindy