Sunday, June 14, 2009

Its not sunshine on a cloudy day!

the view from the pool



new baby pool, it has showers like shoot up in the front for the kids to play in!










o



this is a dock across from the best and our favorite camp spot, fish cleaning places at the end of space, Alex will love, our boat in the dock:)











proof I parked the sub and trailer:) too easy!






hummmmm...glad I could just pulled straight through!







Well this will cover several days, I did not bring my cord to do pics with when I was at the condo, so now you get them all:) On Friday we did go to the lake only to put the boat in with a tornado coming, but we did get it in the stall and I was able to unload it and park the sub. and trailer!! Was no big deal, its be awhile since I have pulled a trailer or anything else:) The boat was still not acting right so we did not go out on the lake on Friday, Steve will bring it back home and do something to a ball deal. I am so ready to cruise the lake!! Thursday we came home from the lake in the midst of major storms, we weathered them out and went to Jenzen's Lakefront to eat, they did not have power but were open because they used gas to cook, we ate by candle light, then came home, we went to the pool across from our condo, it is open now and looks great! We watched a dumb movie and went to bed. Got up to a sunny day Saturday and just were slugs, Steve went and covered the boat and then we took a nap and got ready to come home, we at at JR's, seems like all I do is eat:( May need to watch that some.......you think? I guess I could try cooking, actually I did fix lunch Saturday, hot ham and cheese sandwich on a toasted sour dough bread, ok so it was regular bread, but it was toasted:) w/chips and dill pickle:) Got home and went to store for milk, then to bed early so today I can pick up buyers at 9:00am in Benton and show property, then I have open house in Quapaw Towers condo 3-m from 2-4pm. Mr. Steve will do all this with me so it will be fun:) I will not get to keep Peyton or Laila tonight because my brother Jimmy Rogers will have a heart cath in early am, he is having some heart problems, for him to go to the r. and get help he must be really hurting, he had some stints a few years back, so say a prayer for him. I had a great share time sharing the matters of my heart with Steve Saturday am, we had uninterrupted hours to just talk and it was so nice!! Keep praying for the matters of my heart:) well best go get my running shoes on!! hugs!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Where is Jimmy Papa having his procedure done?

((hugs))

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

I'm loving the window into your family! Keep us posted!

Rhonda Rae said...

i hope one day russ and i can have acondo to excape to once in a while and spend some time just talkin. I feel like bein here with the kids we nvr really just get to sit and really talk.I know thats just gonna be the case more so in a few months

Anonymous said...

I can park the vehicle with a boat trailer, but still can't back it down to load a boat. praticed A LOT and it's just not going to happen. sounds like you continue to be super busy! love you. ab