Sunday, June 14, 2009

sold on sunday

Well, we started showing property at 9:00 am in Benton and Bryant, we did find a home for this sweet couple:) We looked at homes till noon then went to eat lunch and then to the office to blow up helium balloons for my open house signs and put the signs out and then did my open house, it went very well! Have some people interested in it:) so I hope I sell it! Then home and went to eat with Jenn and Jared and the girls, I was so glad to see them:) Laila just grinned real big and squealed, Peyton was more reserved:) but still glad to see us:) now home and sooooo tired, getting up early to go to the hospital for my brother to do his cath on his heart, so remember to pray:0 Nite!!

2 comments:

Threeblindsheep said...

Long day...keep us posted on the heart situation.

Jen said...

Hey there! So I opened a new blog... go check it out! I'm looking forward to this weekend! Talk to you soon!!!

Jen