Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Sunday!!











Our Birthday young lady!!! Alicia had a family party at USPIZZA, all was there except my sweet little Cole and Anna and Sean and Sarah, Sean had to work:( we missed them:) We had a great family time. You know as I look at my life and my friends, I think I have said before how people come in and out of your life, I have been so blest with some wonderful friends, and have really been blest with my family! I have one friend who has been in my life for 25+ years and I am so close with her that she should be my sister, I love her dearly and want to just say thank you Jesus for my sweet forever friend Sherry Maxwell!! I can tell her anything and have, she has helped me through child hood pains and marriage pains and children pains and just liking Linda pains, she is honest with me and I can totally trust her, she loves me for me but yet is not afraid to share the truth in love with me if I need it and will cry with me, laugh with me, play with me and work with me, she will not dance with me though!! I just hope each of you have a friend like I do, I have several life long friends but today is to Honor my friend Sherry, I only have one like her!!
Tomorrow I am excited to finally feel good, and go to the office to work and see my friends there:0 I have a home to list and a buyer to find a home for;) YEA!! So I will be busy and I have paper work to get ready for the main files that I am behind on:) I do think I will reveal my secret Tuesday so be watching!! I also will reveal what I will be getting for a Alex and Jill Averitt grand baby!! YEA!! A exciting day!! Its been a restful, peaceful day with work and play and family fun! NITE!

2 comments:

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Will be waiting on that secret but will be on the road with my mother-in-law. Am driving her back from PA Tuesday/Wednesday. Loved what you said about Sherry. There is something deep and enduring between girlfriends. I am blesed like that, too. Love, C

AJAH said...

I do have a friend like that... her name is Heather Lawson so I truly know what a blessing it is!