Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Diploma's and Tuesday

Max waiting for his diploma:) He is soooo MARK!
A little bored and sleepy

Mark and Blake taking video

Max in line coming from his class


Mr. Max Mcgill, a BIG first grader!




Today started early at Max's graduation, it was very sweet and I am so thankful I could be there, I felt much better when I got up :) tks for your prayers:) then we went to the school to watch our little Max, he is just to darn cute! Then off to get my nails done and then to the office, went to look at a another agents listing in Jacksonville to give my opinion on, I worked all day and got caught up on all paper work, then went to a listing in WLR and took new pics, the renters moved out, Before we went there, Steve and I went to Luigis to eat in SWLR, and as we were getting finished Byron and Marilyn walked in, it is so weird that we neither know when the other is going and we end up there the same time so much!!! Its uncanny! Of course Byron picked up the tab, I went to get his and ours and he did it when he came in the dang door....I will have to get clever to get his:) but I will! Well, got full day tomorrow, thank you for praying, I am much better! Nite

2 comments:

Jen and Jared said...

Just wanted to say that we all miss you and DaddyGrand. We are having a great time in Mountain Home but we will be so glad to see you when we get back! Peyton will have so much to tell you about riding Sugar and swimming like a big girl! Hope you have a great day and great rest of your week! Love you!!!!!

Jen

Jill said...

Ah, sweet pictures. :) I can't believe he's in first grade! Happy to hear you're feeling better.

Love you,
Jill