Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Can't believe its wednesday!

I have slept away this week so far, I do feel better today, it is hard for me to be online and write cause my eyes water and its hard to see:) I think I have missed this whole week:( but I have had plenty of rest, maybe the antibiotic and the antihistamine makes me tired too. My house is clean, miss April cleaned it today:) and we had taco salad fro supper which was yummy....April went and rode Apache with a trainer, she is working with a girl who is actually the farrier for Apache and is training April on how to ride, April said it really helped and she loves riding. Anyone can get on a horse and ride, but you have to know how to make the horse do what you want and know how to stay in command with the horse on or off of it, and that is what she will be learning:) I remember when my daddy sent my horse to school then sent me to learn how to ride it the way it was trained, made it so much easier. Well I am still achey so I am going to lay in bed and watch TV and read my book Kite Runner......oh yes one thing my sweetie did for me yesterday is go to Luigis and get me a large bowl full of fresh tomato salad!! Then last night Byron called and he and Marilyn were going there and ask could he bring me one back, he laughed to find out Steve had taken our large tupperware bowl and had them fill it up!! I just love it and could just drink all the juice up! Hoping to keep getting better....this stuff kicks your butt, and it just takes rest and staying in to get rid of it, plus my eyes have had dry eyes, which I have never had so now that I have Artificial Tears to put in them they are better and not tearing and so scratchy and itchy........for now the surprise will wait but it is coming:) NITE!

1 comment:

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Well, I hope you feel better soon, but HURRY! We're all waiting for a surprise! - C.