Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Great Tuesday...its a girl!




Well Jill and Alex went to the ultra sound and its a baby girl!!! It is amazing that you can see the baby in the womb!!! Of course I think she is beautiful and so sweet, looks like she is getting ready to suck her thumb!! I was on pins and needles till they called me, I had no ideal what I thought they were having, I would go back and forth!! So it all pink and Alex and Jill are so happy!


Today has been a full day at work, we had sales meeting then property tour, then I showed property and got rel hot!! The lady I showed is a lot older....80's and she was just fine....go figure!! Like need to lose more weight! in which I am losing about a 1/2 pd a week right now so I got to get on with it and get back to walking on a regular routine!! I did take pics of my office. my little chubby hole in the world! So I will not take away from my sweet baby I will post them on a new one:) Gotta go to bed so tired!! NITE!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for the sweet comment about my birth story post. I'm pretty sure I was crying as I typed it. :) And thank you so much for keeping the girls tomorrow night.... I have a lot to do before Thursday so that will be a BIG help! Love you!!!!

J

Jill said...

I still can't believe it's a girl!! We're already telling her how much her Nana loves her. :)