Friday, June 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thursday was a great day!! I had some alone time to gather my thought on the things botheing me and have prayed them through and have peace of it all....God is in control of it all:) Today after having my quiet time I went to the office and got things done there, had to get flyer's done fro my open house Sunday, I am in a fabulous condo in Quapaw Towers sin downtown Little Rock, before open house Steve and I will show proeprty all Sunday morning, you have to go when the client can go, so we will miss church Sunday:( and the next Sunday we will be at the condo with the boys playing in a golf tourney to raise money for a man hurt in a car wreck on Saturday, Alex and Jill will go home for church, since he is a Pastor there:) and we will stay with Jared and Sean and their families so it will be awhile before I go to church and I miss it when I am not there:( Steve and I came yesterday afternoon to the Fairfiled Bay office, so I am here today, we did play texas hold em at Janzen's last night, it was fun but the most important deal is, we moved our boat home from the marina to save money since I had been so sick we cut back on everything we could to get medical bills paid off, in which God has been so go to help me get a lot of it paid:)) anyway we met a man with a stall at the marina and he will let us use it this summer!! There is years long waiting to get a stall there, when we gave it up we thought it was a good ideal not know how hard and expensive it is to haul the boat all the time, it is 26ft. so it is big, plus the other important thing, if Steve puts it in the water it means I am in the truck unloading it, he has to be the one to back in to get it out of the water, which means I am the one putting it on the trailer....now that is scary!! So I am so grateful to have a stall again, and it still saves us money...thank you Lord! God does care about every aspect of our lives! Well, I will blog for Friday later tonight so you can see what I am doing today:)) No big deal though! Hugs

No comments: