Monday, June 22, 2009

sickly monday

Well I am normally not sick but I think I am, I slept till 11:45 today and got woke up then, in which I had a appointment I had to be at so I am thankful for the wake up:) I will not be able to share my secret tomorrow because I do not feel like getting it all together for you to see and hear about it, and it is not ready yet, but it is coming:) if you think of it say a prayer for me to feel better, I will stay in tomorrow and try to get well, which makes me sad because I am missing a bid day for the Little Rock office:(((......................Nite!


OK so I told Steve my eye balls were itching and burning and of course tearing all the time and Steve said well your eyeballs do not have nerves in them so I am not sure how that is!! Needless to say, I said I do not know either, but they do stink and itch and hurt:) Off to bed:)

No comments: