Monday, June 8, 2009

Its a Monday????

Today started with me in the office doing paper work on all the offers, then meeting with buyers for final signatures on all the docs. The office was busy and full of energy!! The market is for sure in a turn around! I am thankful too! Had lunch at the office, they had bar-b-q from Whole Hog, it was good then went with Miss April on a appointment, which went well. Had to be back at office and then went to get Sherry Maxwell and take some flowers to Jimmy's grave, the stone she ordered fro his grave is a bench and it is so nice, she made a basket of lowers and some flags to sit on the corner of the bench, it looked very pretty. Was sad fro her and for me, not the sadness and lonely she has in her heart. Sherry hangs in there but she misses him so much. Grief is so weird, you can be fine and out doing something and it will hit you from no where and there you are in a puddle of tears and sadness. I understand it when your at the grave but its hard to understand it when your out in public and it comes. Mary Ruth King, Dick King's mother past away yesterday so we went by their home and took some food, All the Kings are so sweet and the girls are just beautiful as always and Ruthie is soooooo cute!! Luke is a handsome young man, so grown up to me, he is having his first baby with Jordan too! Then Sherry went me to Little Rock to take a earnest money check, then of course we had to eat at El Chicos, it was too good, brought my left overs home for Steve to eat so he is chopping down on it. Off to bed for me...Nite!

No comments: