Wednesday, June 10, 2009

shot filled wednesday

Today I kept Cole for Sean and Sarah, Sarah had to go to a class and Sean was at work, he was to sweet. The only problem this was his four month checkup with Dr. Wilson who is Pam Cupples Richie's daughter, I am sure I spelt Richey wrong:) so what ever it is, I tried! He is in the 90% of his height and weight and all else is normal UNTIL he had to get FOUR shots!! I hated that, I had to hold his little leg tight and he just took in a deep breath and held it then cried so hard, I teared up too and so did April. I bet I do not do that again!! He then took a long nap, he was so tired...poor little thing! We came home and I cooked a pot of Chicken soup form scratch and it was too good, I took some over to Edwanda and she is holding her own, looks good for what she has been through, she is 102 pounds! Enjoyed my visit with her and came home to have some time with Sarah and Alicia, they ate some soup and corn bread too! Then we had it for lunch and dinner!! I made a good salad for dinner to go with it, it had a fresh garden tomato in it!! YEA!! It was so good, I got it at the Farmers mkt. on my Tuesday that felt like a Monday!! Had some real estate calls today and did three market analysis for people so hope they decide to list!! Its been a good day, some things happened today for me to pray about that is heavy on my heart so say a prayer too!! Going to bed..I did stay asleep all night last night! YEA!! NITE!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I think I'm going to need you to take our baby to get their shots, as well. I know that I will cry! You're a good Nana for doing that. :)

Praying...

Love you!