Monday, June 29, 2009

working monday:)

I have been at the office most of the day, I will take you a pic so you will know my little office:) Its perfect for me, I am on the second floor away from everything, I used to be on the first floor and never got anything done for interruptions:) SO when they walk to my office they really want to see me:) I park in the back of the bld. because you can come across the cat walk and my door is the first one to the right when you come in:) so I can sneak in and out too:) not that I do that!!
You know I am having reservations about telling my personal secret, since I have told no one but my children and Sherry, Pam and my Aunt Connie and my sister, which seems like a lot of people to know a secret but its not for me:) I am not sure how to tell it or if I want to tell it, so if you want to know and find it of interest just email me, laveritt@aol.com and I will share it with you:0 I will let you know the baby's name as soon as the parents let people know, I am soooooo excited to know what my new grand baby will be!! This is not a normal pg, this is a prayed for, paid $$$$$$$$$ for by the parents and begged God for baby. Some people pop them out and some don't, I remember I had three children before my sister could get PG, she would cry and cry but totally loved on mine and actually bought clothes and helped so much with them, she wanted her own baby so bad, of course she was blest with April and Clay and her sweet grand boy babies:) But I still remember how heartbroke she would be once a month and I have fresh memories of Jill and Alex's pain of not bearing a child, it is heart breaking as their mother, so needless to say I love all my grand babies and get excited over them all, I have just never prayed and fasted and hurt for them all to get here:) like I have this little sweetie:) So far I have not had any hurts with the ones who are here, of course they are not18 yet and remember I am the Nana so I will be their shinning star!! and they will be mine!! Well gotta go shine some where else, like finish work:) hugs!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Very sweet post. Thank you for praying right along side of us for our little miracle. :)

Love you!

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Well, am sending off the secret-finder e mail now...C