Thursday, July 2, 2009

my Averitt Girls




You never know which girls I mean since now I have two more Averitt girls, Anna and baby Averitt in her mommy's tummy!!! But I am talking about Laila and Peyton!! After working yesterday I could hardly wait to finish it all so I could get them, they came and spent the night and this morning we are watching a movie with daddygrand:))) Layla was so sweet last night, in getting her ready for bed she just laughed at me and we played and played, she laughs at her self so much it is too cute. Before bed time when they got here we went outside and Peyton played in the Mcgill's swimming pool with Blake and Olivia, Laila did not want to so she sat in my lap and watched, then we got pizza and had a outside picnic:) then the cousins came over with Hannah and Mark and they played and played, Olivia started walking and Laila took a few steps, yesterday was Laila's First birthday!! I love the special time when you have them in the morning, they are so cuddly, this morning Peyton was awake and I turned over and we just laid in bed looking at each other with her smiling, she was not sure I would say lets get up, so when our little Cali dog came out form under the bed, I said good morning Calie is up, she just sat up and smiled so big! I said you ready to get up? she said yes and off we went, she had put her poky little puppy by the bed too, so she got that and off we went for breakfast! She gobbled down her toast and eggs, we had about 30 minutes before Laila woke up, Laila just wants to be held when she first gets up, I just cuddle her:) now she is eating her breakfast!! of course the movie is still on!! so off to enjoy my girls before they go home and me off to work!! hugs!

3 comments:

Elaina Weaver said...

Sounds like a great morning! I love the 2nd pic where Laila is smiling so big behind her paci.

Jen said...

They love coming to your house!!!! The pictures are so sweet!

Jill said...

I love Laila's face in the second picture! She's such a happy baby. :)

Sounds like a great time at Daddygrand's and Nana's house!!